Guidelines & Resources
Full payment is due upon receiving your registration confirmation email. The payment secures each student’s spot and materials for the program.
Prices vary with each program.
Payments may be made in cash or email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a personal cheque payable to Kelly Morden.
A minimum of 14 days notice is required to cancel. You will then receive a refund of 50% of the total payment. No refunds will be issued for late cancellations.
If your child is no longer able to attend the program but you have another child ready to take over their spot, this exchange can be done at no cost.
Code of Conduct
At Dance With Kelly, we strive to ensure every student will dance, create, and celebrate their uniqueness in a safe, respectable and positive learning environment.
Dancers are expected to:
- Be prompt for class.
- Be prepared to dance
- Listen when the teacher speaks
- Use appropriate language and behaviour
We also ask that parents:
- Drop off and pick up their child promptly.
- Not disrupt a class in progress. If you must enter the studio, please knock before entering quietly.
- Make sure your child visits the bathroom before class.
- Ensure your child has a water bottle.
- Notify us if your child will be absent by phone or email.
- Inform us of any allergies and special needs.
If you know in advance your child is going to be absent, late or picked up early please inform us as soon as possible. If your child misses a class they may take another class to make it up if available. Please send us a quick email at email@example.com to inform us of which class your child will be taking as a make-up. This way, we can best accommodate them.
If your child is unable to dance due to an injury, we invite them to come to class and watch. It’s amazing how much can still be learned by watching! There will be no refunds for classes missed.
Dress Code Guidelines
These dress codes are guidelines and not mandatory. But it is most important that your child is comfortable and can move freely without restrictions or distractions.
Tots & Caregivers
- Dancer’s own comfortable clothing.
- Bare feet or dance slippers.
- Indoor sneakers (hip-hop only).
- Solid colour sleeveless body suit with pink tights or ankle socks (girls).
- Fitted white t-shirt with black dance pants, leggings or shorts & white socks (boys).
- Black leather ballet slippers.
- Solid colour body suit with dance pants or leggings (girls).
- Solid colour t-shirt with dance pants or leggings (boys).
- Bare feet.
- Solid colour body suit (girls) or T-shirt (boys) with dance pants, leggings, or shorts.
- Black leather ballet slippers or black or beige jazz shoes.
Recommended Shoe Brands
Capezio, Bloch, Sansha and Angelo Luzio are excellent brand choices. Elastics on Ballet slippers must be securely sewn.
Laces and strings must be tucked in. Dance shoes are to be worn only in the studio.